Lucerne City BreaksPlaces Covered : Zurich Airport - Lucerne
DAY 1 – Arrive Zurich Airport, transfer to Lucerne.
Arrive at Zurich Airport and transfer to Lucerne. Check-in to your hotel in Lucerne
Start your travel and explore Mt. Rigi from Lucerne
Mount Rigi–Queen of the mountains: Mount Rigi mountain in central Switzerland, bordering Lucerne, and the Swiss Alps. It's a typical Swiss green landscape with meadows, forests and grazing cows. Since 1871, it is well connected by cogwheel train. Rigi Kulm is the highest point (1798 m) and offers great views of Lake Lucerne, the Alps in the south and the plains in the north, all the way to Germany.
Overnight stay in Lucerne
DAY 2 – Lucerne: Excursion to Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer and Lake Lucerne Boat Cruise.
After breakfast, explore full day Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer And Lake Lucerne Boat Cruise
Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer: Mount Titlis – at 3020 m /10’000 ft. From Lucerne the train takes you to the mountain monestry village Engelberg where you board a gondola which takes you up to the Trübsee. You continue your trip by another gondola to Stand and finally the first revolving Titlis Rotair cablecar takes you up to Mount Titlis. For a spectacular, close-up insight into a glacier, visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. And get your thrills on the TITLI S Cliff Walk, a spectacular Suspension bridge at a height of 3041 m/10'000 ft. highest point (1798 m) and offers great views of Lake Lucerne,
Evening you can explore Chaple Bridge, Lucerne Old Town, Lion’s Monument, 600 Years old historical building walking distance from your hotel. Later enjoy Lake Lucerne boat cruise, roundtrip with scenic views of Alps.
Overnight stay in Lucerne
DAY 3 – Lucerne Hotel to Zurich Airport Transfers
Today after breakfast, check-out from your hotel and transfer towards Zurich Airport for your flight back home, or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.
Tour Price Includes
- 2 Nights Hotel stay in Lucerne, room with pvt. facilities.
- Daily breakfast at your hotel of stay.
- 03 Days Swiss Travel Pass for unlimited transfers within Switzerland using public transport like Trains, Bus, Boats and Trams.
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer
- Lake Lucerne boat cruise
- Excursion to Mt. Rigi - Queen of Swiss Mountains.
- All Hotel/Airport and Intercity transfers are covered.
Tour Price Excludes
- Meals other than those indicated above, drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Local City tax or Resort fee are to be paid directly at hotel/resort if applicable.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than which is mentioned in “Tour Cost Includes" are excluded.