Amazing Switzerland TourPlaces Covered : Zurich - Lucerne - Interlaken - Bern
DAY 1 – ARRIVE ZURICH AIRPORT - TRANSFER TO INTERLAKEN: LAKE THUN BOAT CRUISE, WITH OBERHOFEN CASTLE VISIT, INTERLAKEN
Arrive Switzerland Airport or Train Station, and transfer to Interlaken by train 2nd class. Check-in to your hotel in Interlaken. Evening Visit Lake Thun Interlaken, one of the best lakes for enjoying boat cruise. A cruise on the clear, blue waters of Lake Thun amid the mountains of the Bernese Oberland is an unforgettable experience. Reach Oberhofen Castle, which is 13th-century old Castle & Gardens with a museum of Bernese culture & a smoking parlor.
Overnight stay in Interlaken.
DAY 2 – INTERLAKEN - EXCURSION TO JUNGFRAUJOCH – TOP OF EUROPE.
After breakfast Continue for excursion to the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe. The Jungfrau Railway takes you upto the Jungfraujoch – at 3454 m / 11’333 ft the highest railway station in Europe. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Aletsch Glacier,the longest glacier in the Alps.
Overnight stay in Interlaken.
DAY 3 – INTERLAKEN TO LUCERNE: FULL DAY EXCURSION MT. TITLIS AND LAKE LUCERNE CRUISE
After breakfast, transfer from Interlaken to lucerne transfer. Check-in to your hotel in lucerne
Continue for full day excursion to Mt. Titlis and Lake Lucerne Boat Cruise.
Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer: Mount Titlis – at 3020 m /10’000 ft. From Lucerne the train takes you to the mountain monestry village Engelberg where you board a gondola which takes you up to the Trübsee. You continue your trip by another gondola to Stand and finally the first revolving Titlis Rotair cablecar takes you up to Mount Titlis. For a spectacular, close-up insight into a glacier, visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. And get your thrills on the TITLIS Cliff Walk, a spectacular Suspension bridge at a height of 3041 m/10'000 ft. Later explore Lake Lucerne boat cruise, and evening return back to your hotel in Lucerne.
Overnight stay in Lucerne.
DAY 4 – LUCERNE TO ZURICH: EXCURSION TO RHINE FALLS - EUROPE’S LARGEST WATERFALL
Today after breakfast, continue your rail journey from Lucerne to Zurich. Arrive Zurich, and check-in to your hotel.
Continue your journey by train from Zurich main station via Winterthur to Schaffhausen to see the famous Rhine Falls – Europe's largest waterfall. Evening return back to Zurich and relax near Lake Zurich or enjoy boat cruise at Lake Limmat, included with your Swiss pass.
Overnight stay in Zurich.
DAY 5 – ZURICH HOTEL – ZURICH AIRPORT
After breakfast, transfer from Zurich Hotel to Zurich Airport for your flight back home or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.
Tour Price Includes
- 2 nights stay in Interlaken, with breakfast
- 1 nights stay in Lucerne, with breakfast
- 1 night stay in Zurich, with breakfast
- Excursion to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe
- Lake Thun Boat Cruise, with Oberhofen Castle Visit, Interlaken
- Full Day Excursion to Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer
- Lake Lucerne Boat Cruise
- Visit to Rhine Falls – Europe’s Largest Waterfall
- 04 Days Swiss Travel Pass in 2nd Class
- Zurich hotel to Zurich airport transfer on last day
- Travel Kit with Swiss Maps, all necessary documents and complete information.
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25-50% of the regular fares
Tour Price Excludes
- Meals other than those indicated above, drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Local City tax or Resort fee are to be paid directly at hotel/resort if applicable.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than which is mentioned in “Tour Cost Includes" are excluded.