Interlaken City Tours
1. Interlaken City Tour plus Harder Mountain:
Discover the best of the Swiss alpine scenery from the city on this private tour of Interlaken. Follow a private guide along the banks of the Aare River and choose your own route to take in the attractions of most interest. Delve into Interlaken’s historic heart in the Höhenmatte, travel by public bus away from the tourist trail, or take the cable car to 4,337 feet (1,322 meters) above sea level for beautiful views over the surrounding peaks to shimmering Lake Thun.
– Private Interlaken city tour
– Select a morning or afternoon tour
– Enjoy the freedom to choose your own itinerary
– Explore natural attractions such as the Aare River and Lake Thun
– Visit the Höhenmatte and the markets at Unterseen with a guide
– Gaze out over the surrounding peaks from 4,337 feet (1,322 meters) above sea level
2. Interlaken Walking Tour:
Interlaken – a jewel in the midst of the Swiss Alps. A local guide shares exciting facts about Interlaken and its environs with the guests. They will visit secret spots that only the locals know, looking at them through their eyes.
The very first tour of this kind in Switzerland has been very well received by all guests. The guides are from the region. They know the area, its history and secrets and have excellent language skills, especially in English, but they are fluent in other languages as well. In addition to the professional organisation, the tours are fresh, exciting and entertaining. The two-hour event is free, but the guests have an opportunity to tip the guide at the end.
- Tour rates are not valid for during Events, Bank holidays or any other special occasion.
- Any services which are not mentioned in tour inclusions, are excluded.