Black Forest, Titisee & Rhine Falls Day Trip From Zurich
On a day trip from Zurich, see one of Europe’s most spectacular waterfalls, the Rhine Falls, as well as Titisee and The Black Forest
An excursion to Northern Switzerland and the Black Forest, this tour brings you to one of the most attractive landscapes of Southern Germany. Going along Lake Schluchsee we will reach Titisee, the very heart of the Black Forest. You will get a short introduction into how they make the popular cuckoo clocks sing, followed by some free time to explore on your own. Perhaps you wish to take a boat ride or enjoy the local food; the most well-known speciality is the Black Forest Cake, made with cherry brandy. We’ll drive through impressive spruce forests, passing by Lenzkirch as you return to Switzerland. There we will stop to admire the Rhine Falls, Europe’s largest and most spectacular waterfalls. There is enough time to take an optional cruise. Enjoy! Afterwards we will return to Zurich by modern coach.
– See how the popular cuckoo clocks are produced
– Enjoy time at leisure in Titisee
– Visit the famous Rhine Falls
- Tour rates are not valid for during Events, Bank holidays or any other special occasion.
- Any services which are not mentioned in tour inclusions, are excluded.