High above Grindelwald in the region of First ski resort lies the iconic mirror Lake Bachalpsee. Set amongst gentle alpine meadows, the background alpine peaks reflect off the still water in stark contrast. The hike to the lake takes only 1.5 hours and we enjoy a traditional Swiss snack along the way.
Recommended for: Everyone
What’s Included: Guide, snack, boots available to rent.
What to bring: Hiking clothing, rain jacket, good hiking boots, sunglasses and sun cream, drink.
Requirements: Children under 8 with adult supervision
Duration: 5 hours including transport from Grindelwald. 3 hours hiking.
Season: June – September
– Meet your guide in Grindelwald and journey together to First.
– Tickets to Grindelwald First are not included but can be arranged on request.
– The price for 1-5 participants can be shared between up to 5 participants.
– Hiking time to the lakes is 1.5 hours and returns back to Grindelwald First.
– A swiss snack including Alp cheese, dried meats and bread is included.
- Tour rates are not valid for during Events, Bank holidays or any other special occasion.
- Any services which are not mentioned in tour inclusions, are excluded.