Switzerland DelightPlaces Covered : Geneva – Interlaken – Lucerne
DAY 1 – ARRIVAL AT GENEVA AIRPORT
On arrival at the Geneva Airport and clear your immigration formalities. Welcome by our Driver and board the van with luggage and transfer to Hotel. After arriving at Geneva check in and relax in hotel -1400 hrs. This day is free at leisure or explore the Geneva City by private car/van .In evening enjoy Lake Geneva cruise (Optional). Overnight at Hotel in Geneva. Geneva is a city in Switzerland that lies at the southern tip of expansive Lac Léman (Lake Geneva). Surrounded by the Alps and Jura mountains, the city has views of dramatic Mont Blanc. Headquarters of Europe’s united Nations and the Red Cross, it’s a global hub for diplomacy and banking. French influence is widespread, from the language to gastronomy and bohemian districts like Carouge. You Can Choose Optional Sight Seeing From below list (Any One or Two as time permits):-
• Lake Geneva Cruise (1 to 1.5 hrs)
• Jet d’ Eau (1/2 an Hour) - Free
• St Pierre Cathedral (1/2 an Hour)
DAY 2 – THE DAY IS FREE AT LEISURE OR CHOOSE EXCURSION FROM BELOW LIST
After breakfast proceed for your visit or day is free at leisure or you can choose excursion from below list. Overnight stay at Hotel in Geneva. You Can Choose Optional Sight Seeing From below list (Any One or Two as time permits):-
• Cheese and Chocolate Factory (Duration -5 to 6 hrs)
• Chillon Castle (2 hrs)
• Enjoy Cruise on Lake Montreux / Lausanne ( 1 to 2 hrs)
• Explore the beautiful town of Montreux and Lausanne (2 to 3 hrs)
• Visit and Explore Mont Blanc and Chamonix nearby Geneva
• Mont Blanc Mountain
DAY 3 – GENEVA - INTERLAKEN
After breakfast checkout with luggage and transfer to Interlaken through beautiful town of Montreux and Lausanne (Approx. 235 KM and Duration-2 hrs 50 min). . After arriving Interlaken check in and relax in hotel 1400 hrs. Today is free at Leisure or Walk with our driver to explore Interlaken. Also this day you can visit nearby town and village. Overnight stay at Hotel in Interlaken. (Interlaken is a traditional resort town in the mountainous Bernese Oberland region of central Switzerland. Built on a narrow stretch of valley, between the emerald-collared waters of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz, it has old timber houses and parkland on either side of the Aare River. Its surrounding mountains, with dense forests, alpine meadows and glaciers, have numerous hiking and skiing trails. You Can Choose Optional Sight Seeing From below list (Any One as time permits):-
• Trumblebach Falls (Approx. 02 to 03 hrs))
• Harder Kulm ( Approx-03 to 4hrs)
• Grindelwald First (05 to 06 hrs)
• Ballenberg Swiss Open Air Museum (04 to 05 hrs)
• Visit Iseltwald/Lake Thun and Brienz
DAY 4 – FULL DAY FREE AT LEISURE OR CHOOSE EXCURSION FROM BELOW OPTION
After breakfast proceed for your visit or Day Free at Leisure. You have choice to choose any excursion from below list …. Overnight stay at Hotel in Interlaken. You Can Choose Optional Sight Seeing From below list (Any One or Two as time permits):-
• Mt.Jungfrau (Full Day)
• Mt. Glacier -3000 (Full Day)
• Trumblebach Falls (02 to 03 hrs)
• Harder Kulm (03 to 04 hrs)
• Grindelwald First. (05 to 06 hrs)
• Mt. Schilthron (Full Day)
• Mt. Stansehorn (Half Day)
DAY 5 – CHECK OUT FROM HOTEL WITH LUGGAGE AND TAKE A TRAIN FROM INTERLAKEN TO LUCERNE (APPROX. 75 KM AND DURATION 1.30 HRS)
After breakfast check out with Luggage and proceed to onward journey to Lucerne. After arriving Lucerne check in and relax in Hotel 1400 hrs. In Afternoon explore the city of Lucerne by private car or Van (Lion Monument/Wooden Chapel Bridge/Lake Side). An evening enjoy Lake Lucerne Cruise. Overnight stay at Hotel in Lucerne. Lucerne, a compact city in Switzerland known for its preserved medieval architecture, sits amid snow-capped mountains on Lake Lucerne. Its colourful Altstadt (Old Town) is bordered on the north by 870m Museggmauer (Musegg Wall), a 14-century rampart. The covered Kapellbrücke (Chapel Bridge), built in 1333, links the Aldstadt to the Reuss River's right bank. You Can Choose Optional Sightseeing From below list (Any One as time permits):-
• Transport Museum (Approx. 02 hrs)
• Chocolate Adventure Experience ( Approx. 01 to 2 hrs)
• Verkehrshaus Museum ( Approx. 1.5 to 2.5 hrs)
• Glacier Garden ( Approx. 02 to 3 hrs)
• Lake Lucerne Cruise ( 01 hr )
DAY 6 – FULL DAY FREE AT LEISURE IN LUCERNE OR CHOOSE EXCURSION FROM BELOW OPTION
After breakfast proceed for visit or entire day at leisure or you can choose excursion from below option. Overnight stat at Hotel in Lucerne. You Can Choose Optional Sight Seeing From below list (Any One ):-
• Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer (Full Day)
• Mt. Pilatus (Full Day)
DAY 7 – DEPARTURE – LUCERNE TO ZURICH (APPROX 75 KM AND DURATION 1 HR)
After breakfast take your luggage and check out from hotel for an onward journey to Zurich Airport by private car or van.
No Data Found.
Tour Price Includes
- 02 Nights’ Hotel Accommodation in Geneva
- 02 Nights’ Hotel Accommodation in Interlaken
- 02 Nights’ Hotel Accommodation in Lucerne
- Daily Breakfast at your hotel
- Orientation city tour of Lucerne, Interlaken and Geneva
- 1 X Car/Van throughout the tour including Airport transfer. Maximum driving hrs. 09 and Maximum KM 200 per day.
- Last day Public transport will be used for departure transfer only
- Travel Kit with Swiss Maps, all necessary documents and complete information.
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25–50% of the regular fares.
Tour Price Excludes
- Meals other than those indicated above, drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Local City tax or Resort fee are to be paid directly at hotel/resort if applicable.
- Driver Meals per day: EUR 50.00 / Day
- Driver Hotel/Accommodation: EUR 120.00 / Night
- Parking fees are not included in the price
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “Tour Cost Includes.