Swiss Charming TourPlaces Covered : Zurich - Bern - Lucerne - Interlaken - Montreux - Geneva
DAY 1 – ARRIVE ZURICH AIRPORT - TRANSFER TO LUCERNE : EXCURSION TO MT. RIGI
Arrive at Zurich Airport and transfer to Lucerne.
Check-in to your hotel in Lucerne
Start your travel and explore Mt. Rigi from Lucerne
Mount Rigi–Queen of the mountains: Mount Rigi mountain in central Switzerland, bordering Lucerne, and the Swiss Alps. It's a typical Swiss green landscape with meadows, forests and grazing cows. Since 1871, it is well connected by cogwheel train. Rigi Kulm is the highest point (1798 m) and offers great views of Lake Lucerne, the Alps in the south and the plains in the north, all the way to Germany.
Overnight stay in Lucerne
DAY 2 – LUCERNE: EXCURSION MT. TITLIS WITH ICE FLYER AND LAKE LUCERNE CRUISE
After breakfast, explore full day Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer And Lake Lucerne Boat Cruise
Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer: Mount Titlis – at 3020 m /10’000 ft. From Lucerne the train takes you to the mountain monestry village Engelberg where you board a gondola which takes you up to the Trübsee. You continue your trip by another gondola to Stand and finally the first revolving Titlis Rotair cablecar takes you up to Mount Titlis. For a spectacular, close-up insight into a glacier, visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. And get your thrills on the TITLIS Cliff Walk, a spectacular Suspension bridge at a height of 3041 m/10'000 ft. highest point (1798 m) and offers great views of Lake Lucerne,
Evening you can explore Chaple Bridge, Lucerne Old Town, Lion’s Monument, 600 Years old historical building walking distance from your hotel. Later enjoy Lake Lucerne boat cruise, roundtrip with scenic views of Alps.
Overnight stay in Lucerne
DAY 3 – LUCERNE TO GENEVA TRANSFER: VISIT TO CHILLON CASTLE, LAUSANNE AND LAKE GENEVA
After breakfast transfer from Lucerne to Geneva by train 2nd Class. Check-in to your hotel in Geneva, and continue to explore Lausanne, Vevey Vinery, Montreux town and Chillon Castle, with Lake Geneva boat cruise.
Inside the castle there are several recreations of the interiors of some of the main rooms including the grand bedroom, hall, and cave stores. Inside the castle itself there are four great halls, three courtyards, and a series of bedrooms open to the public.
Overnight stay in Geneva.
DAY 4 – GENEVA TO INTERLAKEN TRANSFER : OPTIONAL TOUR OF JUNGFRAUJOCH - TOP OF EUROPE. OR VISIT LAKE THUN BOAT CRUISE, WITH OBERHOFEN CASTLE
Transfer from Geneva to Interlaken by train 2nd class, and check-in to your hotel.
Optional Tour: This day you can explore optional tour of Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe. Or continue to explore Interlaken for rest of the day.
A cruise on the clear, blue waters of Lake Thun amid the mountains of the Bernese Oberland is an unforgettable experience. Reach Oberhofen Castle, which is 13th-century old Castle & Gardens with a museum of Bernese culture & a smoking parlor. Later return back by the same direction.
Overnight Stay in Interlaken.
DAY 5 – INTERLAKEN : DAY TRIP TO BERN – SWISS CAPITAL & VISIT EINSTEIN MUSEUM
Today after Breakfast, explore Day trip to Bern. Travel from Zurich to Bern by train, capital city of Switzerland and explore the old town of Bern, UNESCO World Heritage Site and thanks to its 6 kilometres of arcades - the locals refer to them as 'Lauben' - boasts on the longest weather-sheltered shopping promenades in Europe. Also visit Historical Einstein Museum and Einstein House, where Albert Einstein (1879–1955) was living when his theory of relativity turned our perceptions of space and time upside down.
Overnight stay in Interlaken.
DAY 6 – INTERLAKEN TO ZURICH TRANSFER: EXCURSION TO RHINE FALLS - EUROPE’S LARGEST WATERFALL
Today after breakfast, continue your rail journey from Interlaken to Zurich. Arrive Zurich, and check-in to your hotel.
Continue your journey by train from Zurich main station via Winterthur to Schaffhausen to see the famous Rhine Falls – Europe's largest waterfall. Evening return back to Zurich and relax near Lake Zurich or enjoy boat cruise at Lake Limmat, included with your Swiss pass.
Overnight stay in Zurich.
DAY 7 – ZURICH : VISIT LINDT CHOCOLATE OUTLET & LAKE ZURICH BOAT CRUISE
Today after breakfast, you can visit Lindt chocolate outlet, most popular chocolate store in Zurich for the Swiss chocolates. You can also enjoy short rides at Lake Zurich boat cruise
Evening time free for shopping and leisure at Zurich. You can visit Zurich HB shopping district and explore supermarkets for fresh fruits and souvenir.
Overnight stay in Zurich.
DAY 8 – ZURICH HOTEL - ZURICH AIRPORT
After breakfast, transfer from Zurich Hotel to Zurich Airport for your flight back home or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.
Tour Price Includes
- 2 nights stay at hotel in Lucerne, with private facilities.
- 1 nights stay at hotel in Geneva, with private facilities.
- 2 nights stay at hotel in Interlaken, with private facilities.
- 2 nights stay at hotel in Zurich, with private facilities.
- Daily breakfast at your hotel of stay.
- Excursion to Mt Titlis - with Ice Flyer
- Excursion to Mt. Rigi and Lake Lucerne Boat Cruise.
- Day Trip Lausanne, Montreux and Chillon Castle
- Lake Geneva Boat Cruise
- Day Trip to Bern – Swiss Capital & visit Einstein Museum
- Lake Thun Boat Cruise, with Oberhofen Castle Visit, Interlaken
- Excursion to Rhine Falls – Europe’s Largest Waterfall
- Visit to Lindt Chocolate Outlet & Lake Zurich boat cruise
- 08 Days Swiss Travel Pass in 2nd Class for all transfers.
- Travel Kit with Swiss Maps, all necessary documents and complete information.
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25–50% of the regular fares.
Tour Price Excludes
- Meals other than those indicated above, drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Local City tax or Resort fee are to be paid directly at hotel/resort if applicable.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than which is mentioned in “Tour Cost Includes" are excluded.