· Unlimited access for 1, 2, 3, 6 or 10 days.
· Take as many trains as you want on each travel day.
· If you're under 28, you can buy our discounted Youth Pass.
Access to 80+ London attractions on 1 digital pass. Includes the Tower of London & The Shard. Huge Savings vs. gate prices. Access the best attractions in one of the world's greatest cities - all with one convenient pass. Take in the view from The Shard, sail down the Thames, or learn about London's fascinating Royal history with the only all-inclusive pass which offers all the top London landmarks while making great savings on admission prices.
How it works:
Pick the duration of your London Pass (1, 2, 3, 6, or 10 consecutive days). And remember, the longer your pass the more you save. Download the mobile pass instantly using The London Pass® app or have it mailed to you.
How to Use Your London Pass®
Passes are valid for consecutive days, not 24-hour periods, so start early in the day to make the most of the 80+ incredible attractions at your fingertips.
Select number of days
Children under 11 can travel for free if they are accompanied by an adult holding a valid Oyster card (up to four children can travel per adult).
1 DAY LONDON PASS
Adult Cost: GBP 79
Child Cost: GBP 56
2 DAYS LONDON PASS
Adult Cost: GBP 100
Child Cost: GBP 79
3 DAYS LONDON PASS
Adult Cost: GBP 127
Child Cost: GBP 93
6 DAYS LONDON PASS
Adult Cost: GBP 171
Child Cost: GBP 126
10 DAYS LONDON PASS
Adult Cost: GBP 201
Child Cost: GBP 155
How Long Can I Use My London Pass® For?
The London Pass is available for 1, 2, 3, 6 or 10 days. Your pass will automatically expire at the end of your chosen duration. After your pass has expired the card will stop working and will not allow you entry into any further attractions.
Does The London Pass® Include Travel?
Yes, your London Pass comes with a travel option. Choose 'The London Pass + Travel' option on the pricing page to add an Oyster Travelcard for journeys across the London transport network. This card gives you access to the London Underground, buses, Overground and the DLR at any time of day, any day of the week. Each money-saving Oyster Travelcard comes with credit related to the duration of your credits package; use it during peak and off-peak hours.
General conditions for everyone
· Only non-European residents can travel with a Eurail Pass. If you’re a European resident you can travel with an Interrail Pass.
· You cannot use the One Country Pass to travel to or from the country your Pass is valid in. The One Country Pass is only valid for travel with participating train, ferry and public transport companies in the country covered by your Pass.
· Most high-speed and night trains require a reservation at an additional cost.
· 1st class Passes are valid in both 1st and 2nd class coaches. 2nd class Passes are only valid in 2nd class coaches.
· You need to activate your Eurail Pass within 11 months of the issue date. You can do this at a European train station, or online using our free activation service at checkout.
· All standard Eurail Passes are refundable or exchangeable if they are returned unused
· Children under 4 travel for free and do not need a Eurail Pass. You may be asked to sit a child under 4 on your lap during busy times.
· Children aged 4 to 11 travel for free with a Child Pass. A child must be accompanied at all times by at least one person with an Adult Pass or Adult Saver Pass. This doesn’t have to be a family member and can be anyone over 18.
· Up to 2 children can travel with 1 adult. For example, when 2 adults are traveling, they can take 4 children with them. If more than 2 children are traveling with 1 adult, a separate 1st class Youth Pass must be purchased for each additional child.
· Travelers aged 12 to 27 can travel with a 1st class Youth Pass.